Thursday, March 3, 2011

Saint Joseph Cancer Center Open House



Pat, 

I just cannot thank LOAL enough!  Pat/Monk, Deb/Dollar and Liz/Mister are all the talk of Saint Joseph Cancer Center patients, families and staff.  Everyone is looking forward to tomorrow morning’s visit.  On the last visit, I was so happy to see the immediate visible reduction in anxiety, fear and even plain-old boredom of our patients as they met with your teams in the waiting room and treatment rooms.  I am so thrilled to have this wonderful service for our folks and greatly appreciate your Chapter’s community partnership in helping us bring physical, mental, emotional and spiritual comfort to our patients and their support systems.

I’ve attached a picture of my 6 year old daughter, Riley, as she met Mister at the Cancer Center’s Open House.  I anticipate other photos from our Events Coordinator and will pass those along.  Although I am completely biased as her mom, I think Riley’s joy in the photos captures a bit of the magic J

All the best,
Julie

Julie Case Steffey, MSW, CSW
Manager of Oncology Support Services
Saint Joseph Cancer   
Center Resource Services

No comments:

Post a Comment